§ 1 General Information
We shall process your personal data (form of address, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, bank details, credit card number) only in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The provisions listed hereinafter shall provide you with information in which form, to which extent and for which purpose personal data is collected, processed and used. The data protection provisions listed in the following only refer to our websites. Should you be forwarded to other websites via linking, the respective valid data protection provisions apply in this respect. We recommend that you inform yourself on such linked website regarding the treatment of personal data.
§ 2 Automatic Data Collection
For purely technical reasons, we will collect, inter alia, the following data we receive from your Internet browser:
- browser type and version
- operating system
- website from which contact was made (referrer URL)
- website visited by you
- your access date and time
- your IP address
We shall store this data separately from your personal data so that no connection between such data and a person’s identity may be made. We will evaluate the data solely for statistical purposes with the objective of optimizing our Internet presence and our service range to the benefit of our customers. Your technical data will be deleted as soon as the statistical evaluation is completed.
§ 3 Inventory Data
(1) To the extent that your personal data is required in order to establish the contractual relation, arrange it in terms of content, or change it (inventory data), we shall use such data exclusively in order to execute the contract. Your personal data as well as the inventory data shall not be transmitted to third parties not involved in the execution of the contract without the necessary statutory basis and/or without your explicit consent.
(2) We would like to inform you that we are obliged in the individual case upon the competent authority’s request to provide inventory data information to the extent required and necessary in order for the police authorities of the German Laender to bring a prosecution and to ward off danger, in order for the federal and Laender authorities competent for the protection of the constitution, the German Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst) or the German Military Counter-Intelligence Service (Militärischer Abschirmdienst) to fulfill their statutory obligations, or to the extent required and necessary in order to enforce the intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Usage Data
(1) We shall use your personal data necessary in order to use our services and in order to bill such usage accordingly (usage data), exclusively for the execution of the contract. Among the usage data are in particular your identification features, information regarding start and end as well as extent of the respective usage as well as information regarding teleservices used by you. Usage data for billing purposes (so-called billing data) shall only be transmitted to other providers or third parties to the extent this is required and necessary for billing purposes. As soon as the billed amount is settled, we shall delete such usage and billing data. Should such deletion not be possible due to statutory or contractual preservation periods, or due to preservation periods under the articles of association, such usage and billing data will not be deleted but only be blocked.
(2) We would like to inform you that we are obliged in the individual case upon the competent authority’s request to provide usage data information to the extent required and necessary in order for the police authorities of the German Laender to bring a prosecution and to ward off danger, in order for the federal and Laender authorities competent for the protection of the constitution, the German Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst) or the German Military Counter-Intelligence Service (Militärischer Abschirmdienst) to fulfill their statutory obligations, or to the extent required and necessary in order to enforce the intellectual property rights.
§ 5 Information on So-Called Cookies
In order to determine that a user used a service more than once, we shall employ so-called cookies. A cookie is a text file that your Internet browser deposits and stores on your computer. The use of such cookies is made with the objective of optimizing our Internet presence and our offers to the benefit of our customers. Such cookies will not be deleted after completion of your session on our website (so-called session cookies), however, such session cookies do not collect personal data.
§ 6 Use of Facebook social plugins
The Digital Concert Hall uses social plugins from the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins are indicated by a Facebook logo.
When you open a Digital Concert Hall page that contains one of these plugins, your browser connects directly with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transferred directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the webpage.
Through the integration of plugins, Facebook receives information from the particular page of the Digital Concert Hall you are accessing. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can add this information to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example if you activate the “like” button or add a comment, this information is transferred directly from your browser to Facebook where it is saved.
If you do not want Facebook to collect information about you through the Digital Concert Hall, you must log out from Facebook before visiting the Digital Concert Hall.
§ 7 Disclosure
Upon request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide you with information regarding the data stored on your person or on your email.
§ 8 Revocation
(1) Please inform us by email to email@example.com, should you no longer be interested in receiving certain information or offers, or should you request that information/offers are not sent to you via a certain medium. We shall then comply with your request without delay.
(2) Please also contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you revoke your consent to a future collection, processing and usage of your data. We will then delete all of your data stored without delay. We would like to point out that your revocation notification may overlap with the usage of your data due to technical or organizational reasons.
Berlin, 15 December 2008